- c) All manuals must be in English language.
9) Each of the equipment supplied must be provided with user and technical manuals. Instructions on their usage,
storage and service must be clearly indicated in the manuals and where necessary, on the equipment.
10)Where applicable the following shall apply:
- a) Electrical Safety
- i) The unit should be provided with a line (power) cord of acceptable durability, quality, length, and ampacity
and should be secured with adequate strain reliefs.
- ii) The unit should include, or the bidder or supplier should offer, power plugs that are sufficient for the maximum
voltage and current of the unit.
iii) The chassis should be grounded and grounding resistance should not exceed 0.15 ohm.
- iv) If the unit is double insulated, it should be so labeled.
- v) Electrical leakage current from the chassis of the unit should not exceed
500μA per IEC 601-1 b) Effects of Fluids