We are looking for small incinerators with filter (with least minimum pollution) for burning/combusting 5kg/hr,
10kg/hr, 15 kg/hr, 20kg/hr, 25kg/hr to 50kg/hr and 300kg/hr of SOLID ORGANIC DRY AND WET NON-HAZARDUOUS of any kind
(including hospital wastes) per day or per hour. Should it be with no smoke, no fumes, no odour (smell), no dust, no
emission of solid particles and with least minimum pollution (within national and international standards). Must be
environmentally healthy and acceptable with international standards. Should not be with water scrubbers. Ash contents
after burning should be 3-4%.
Please incorporate this alarm as it is a requirement.
- In addition to the above the following instruments may also be required.
A carbon monoxide and/or oxygen meter/recorder
A smoke density meter/recorder
A gas flow meter/recorder
A solid particulate meter/recorder
Any other instrument or measurement that may be considered necessary–none
8 Location / Siting 1. Must be sited in accordance with the relevant local municipal authority
planning scheme, the topography of the area and be compatible with premises in the neighborhood,
- Must be housed in a suitably ventilated room.
9 Emission Limits 1. Combustion efficiency:
Combustion efficiency (CE) shall be at least 99.00%
The Combustion efficiency is computed as follows;
C.E= % CO2 x 100
% CO2 + CO
- We are interested to work on Medical Incinerators in our country and looking for a company offering good
quality with reasonable prices, Initially we are interested for incinerator with a burning rate of 30 – 50 Kg/hour.The
temperature of the primary chamber shall be 800 ± 50o C
- The secondary chamber gas residence time shall be at least 1 (one) second at 1050 ± 50o C, with 3% Oxygen in
the stack gas.
4 Opacity of the smoke must not exceed 20% Viewed from 50 meters with naked eyes
- All the emission to the air other than steam or water vapour must be odourless and free from mist, fume and