- Ensure flame contact with all gases is achieved. –yes
- Ensure residence time is not less than two (2) seconds. –yes
- Ensure the gas temperature as measured against the inside wall in the secondary chamber & not in the flame
zone, is not less than 1100oC.—1000-1200 oC
- Ensure the oxygen content of the emitted gases is not less than 11%.–yes
- Ensure both primary and the combustion temperatures are maintained until all waste has been completely
5 Particulate Removers A mechanical particulate collector must be incorporated after secondary combustion
chamber for removal of particulate pollutants entrained in the flue gas stream. The particulate collectors may include
any of the following or a combination thereof:
Fabric filters— filter brick
6 Chimney / Stack 1. The chimney should have a minimum height of 10 meters above ground level and clear the
highest point of the building by not less than 3 meters for all roofs. The topography and height of adjacent buildings
within 50 meters radius should be taken into account.—6 meter already, can plus 4 meters, free cost
- If possible the chimney should be visible to the operator from the feeding area.—according to local site
- The addition of dilution air after combustion in order to achieve the requirement of these guidelines is
- The minimum exit velocity should be 10 m/s and at least twice the surrounding wind speed (Efflux velocity =
wind speed x 2) whichever is higher to ensure no down washing of exiting gases. .–yes
- Point for the measurement of emissions shall be provided. .–yes
7 Instrumentation Instrument for determining the inside wall temperature and not burner flame temperature must be
provided for both primary and secondary chambers.–yes
- An audible and visible alarm must be installed to warn the operator when the secondary temperature drops to
below the required temperature.
Capacity Not less than 500Kg/hr.
Operation 24hr-7days/week continuous operation.
Combustion chamber 2 combustion chamber.
Temp. First combustion chamber 800-1000 C.
Secandry combustion chamber 1000-1200 C, with the possibility to be upgraded to 1400