the local site have to supply incinerator station and house for incinerator. and if you choose gas type incinerator, you have to contact local gas supply department/company to do the gas supply work. the installation work can not finish only by our engineers, local site have to supply local engineers or worker and also equipment. generally, the installation can be finish within 02 days. as our experience, local engineers can installation themself. we proposal you arrange local engineers to do this work.
was finalizing the technical features and specifications of the Unit of the Medical Wastes Incinerator I needed.
Finally I opted for the Medical Wastes Incinerator with a Burn Rate Capacity of 150 Kg/ hour and equipped with one Incinerator Smoke Dust Filter (Wet Scrubber).
Furthermore, I’d like to get some other informations:
– 1) Can you equip the Incinerator with an automatic feed mode ? if yes, please do add it to the order.
-1) The Incinerator Smoke Dust Filter can work in Dry Process ? If yes, I prefer the Dry Process.
– effectiveness for the treatment of placenta? and expired or spoiled drugs, cytotoxic and cytostatic drugs prescribed: narcotics eg
– Does it allow to treat drug or waste containing glass (whatever color: transparent or colored white) without causing explosions?
– The ability of the liquid waste treatment (blood, urine stained, other body fluids contaminated, regardless what volume packaging?
– The efficiency of process chemicals (after neutralization and detoxification: solids and liquids)
– Is there microbiological testing especially: the processing efficiency bascillus
– Manual technical monitoring is shipped with the hardware with all explanations of failures and resolutions