The incinerator fuel tank shall meet the following requirements:
- a) The tank shall be installed above ground and according to all of the fuel tank requirements in Section 1015
including secondary containment.
- b) The tank shall be sized to hold a 14 day supply of diesel fuel
6) Manufacturer has to provide the following capacity calculations and all supporting information for the incinerator:
– The daily waste stream rate (kg/day or lbs/day)
? Minimum incinerator burn rate capacities
– Minimum cure time for the refractory to prevent cracking to the refractory
? A complete list of the maintenance parts
? A minimum of 500 lbs of refractory for repairs
? A minimum of 1 gallon of hydraulic oil
7) The contractor shall provide 3 pricing options:
Option 1: To Quote only for the Full System
Option 2: to Quote the price of Full System, and also the Installation
Option 3: To provide training to appropriate relevant staff according to the ‘Operations and Maintenance.